PC System Analysis For Crumbling World Requirements
Disintegrating World requires at any rate a Radeon HD 7770 1GB GDDR5 or GeForce GTX 650 Ti to meet suggested necessities running on high designs setting, with 1080p goals. This equipment ought to accomplish 60FPS. Framework memory required for Crumbling World is 2 GB execution memory. You will require a DirectX 10 GPU. Suggested needs around a multi year old PC to run.
Disintegrating World PC Release Date:
21 May 2020
Elective Game Tags: Crumbling World System Requirements, Crumbling World Hardware Requirements, Crumbling World Specifications, Crumbling World Specs, CrumblingWorld
Official Minimum Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 SP1+
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10 (shader model 4.0) capabilities.
- Storage: 1 GB available space
- OS: Win 10 64
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 3.1GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 910e
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7770 1GB GDDR5 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti
- System Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Storage: 1 GB Hard drive space
- DirectX 10 Compatible Graphics Card